Services and Benefits
Membership Benefits and Privileges
Membership in the St. Mary Parish Chamber of Commerce gives businesses exposure to the community, and provides the Chamber with skilled individuals to help sustain and improve the economic and civic well-being of St. Mary Parish.
Following are some of the benefits and privileges provided to Chamber members:
- Two free listings in the Chamber Membership Directory, which is given to all Chamber members, newcomers to the area, and those requesting information about the area.
- Advertising opportunities in the Directory.
- Free listing on the Chamber's Internet home page, with a link to your home page. Sponsorship and participation in luncheons, business after hours, and a wide range of special events.
- Use of the Chamber's mailing list, Chamber office and boardroom.
- Participation in business trade shows and education seminars.
- Member referrals.
- Demographic information.
- Your business information displayed in the Chamber lobby.
- Professional staff working for you every day.
The members of the St. Mary Parish Chamber of Commerce have made an investment in the future and in our region, and are working continually to improve the St. Mary area's quality of life and business environment through balanced economic growth.
To view Investment Schedules and purchase membership online, click here.
Scholarship Program: Through the support of the membership and through the generosity of the late Charles Roe, the Chamber of Commerce has established a scholarship program which is divided among the 8 Parish high schools and Louisiana State Technical College, Young Memorial Campus.
Adopt-A- School- Program: Established in 1987 to unite business, civic organizations, individuals, churches and schools in the battle to improve education by providing an opportunity for the community to become actively involved in the quality of our schools. Adopters make a commitment to support education thus strengthening public awareness and fostering public support of education.
Ambassador Program: Chamber ambassadors serve as a liaison between the Chamber and its members. They continually strive to improve the level of personal customer service Chamber members receive, and assist members in fully recognizing the benefits of Chamber membership. Through periodic visits and phone calls to new and existing members, Ambassadors assist the Chamber in gaining a better understanding of members’ business needs and in developing services to meet those needs. This program provides a mutually beneficial experience for the Chamber, Chamber members, and the Ambassadors themselves.
This full color directory/guide is distributed to chamber members, businesses and new residents. Members only are listed both alphabetically and by classified category, providing high visibility to potential customers. Display advertising is also available for additional exposure.